We want to share our knowledge
Seminars are from 9am – 3pm (unless stated)
CPD certificates issued.
27th Apr 2024, Saturday
Six Physio Mansion House, 30 Cannon Street, London EC4M 6XH
Plyome-tricks of the Trade: Reviewing Plyo in Physio
Join us on this 1 day course delving into plyometrics and their proper use in rehabilitation.
We will work through what makes an exercise a plyometric exercise, how and when to work these into a rehab programme and give you some top tips around volume and progression for different pathologies.
This course will be helpful for physio’s working in MSK, those who work with end stage rehab or runners, or those wanting to upskill in exercise prescription in this area.
Agenda for the day:
- Understanding plyometrics and the difference between strength, power & plyo exercises
- Who and when plyo’s can help
- Understanding how to introduce into a programme
- Objective to look for
- Practical – lower & upper intro
- Volume in different stages of rehab
- Return to sport considerations
- Practical – progressing lower
- Case studies
This day will be led by our Moorgate Duo, Miraj Joshi and Ben Johnson; both Physios, members of the Performance Team, keen gymmers, and advocates for proper utilisation of rehabilitation and return to play.